Work with me One-on-One when you need extra help figuring out how to plan and prepare Gluten free and Toxin free food.
You've been working on making changes, and adjusting to eating gluten and toxin free. But it can be a struggle, and you can sometimes feel like you're all alone.
I can help you plan and prepare Gluten and Toxin free foods to fit your lifestyle and personal food tastes.
When I first was working towards finding out why I constantly suffered from migraines and terrible digestive problems, I often felt completely alone. My family was irritated with me, I didn't have the energy to expand my business the way I wanted, and the health care system didn't have any solutions for me, nor the time to bother looking beyond what pill to give me.
I felt like I was fighting alone a lot of the time. And I was.
But now things are starting to change. You don't have to do this all alone.
Dealing with Celiac disease and the often related further issues that go along with it aren't fully understood, nor easily recognizable by the majority of the medical system. However, I've been there, in the trenches, and have suffered and come through it with solutions. I can help, with knowledge on recent research, what's new and groundbreaking, what's old info that's turned out to be less useful than originally thought. I also don't have an education bias.
And I know your suffering is real, and not fake.
I've made it my mission to help those of you who are in the same position. I've been there, and I know what you're going through is real, and it's painful, and it's extremely frustrating.
When you simply are not getting the results you want on your own, and it's time to get some help from someone who's been there, let me help.
I can work with you if:
- You have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- You don't have a formal diagnosis, but are committed to living as if you do have Celiac Disease.
- You like to cook, or are willing to start cooking most of your own food.
- You are committed to making changes in your diet.
- You understand that any advice I provide is ultimately up to you to put into place, I can't do it for you.
- You are committed to taking responsibility for your own health, and doing what's necessary to get and stay well.
What I can help with:
- Stop eating foods that make you bloated, constipated, and more, and replace them with foods that make you feel clear headed, pain free, and fully energized for the day ahead.
- How to eat your favorite foods - without the gluten and toxins.
- Help you find suitable recipes to replace store bought products that are loaded with gluten and toxins.
- Personalized help that fills in some of the info gaps you have, and skip those areas that you don't need help with.
- Other common food sensitivities and allergens.
- How to start planning a food elimination challenge, if it's something you're considering.
You get the help and support you need, based on where you are now and what your goals are.
- I am not a doctor or a dietitian, and will not give specific health or disease advice.
- If you have additional illnesses, I recommend that you have a health care provider that you trust, that you can share any ideas I provide to you, to ensure that you implement only those things that are supportive of your overall health.
I CAN'T work with you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix or a magic pill to cure yourself.
- You want me to tell you exactly what to eat, and when.
- You want me to tell you what packaged foods you can eat.
- You aren't willing to prepare your own food (it's ok if you have a cook or chef, who's willing to follow your directions on any changes you want to make).
- You want me to tell you which restaurant food you can eat.
If you STILL feel you want to work with me, and you're ready to take charge of your own health, and are ready to learn about the Gluten free and Toxin free life, then I look forward to working with you.
- Consultations are done via Skype, Zoom or by telephone - with or without video.
- Four 30-minute sessions. This gives you time to implement changes step by step. For most people, there's a lot of change needed, so this helps prevent overload, without too much info all at once.
- Customized advice based on what your food preferences are, where you live, etc.
- Help in finding supportive local health or wellness providers if you need extra support or care or testing, if you can't find it.
- Quick response to any email questions you have, usually within 24 hours or less.
- Supporting information or additional resources that can help you.
What I expect from you:
- Be open about what you have going on, health or disease wise.
- Write me a detailed email telling me anything and everything you want me to know.
- A commitment to be open to new information that you may never have heard before.
- A willingness to follow up with additional study if it's needed for you to understand more.
- And finally, a willingness to enjoy some awesome, amazing, and delicious food!
2 Hours - four 30 minute sessions